Process flow of surface mount technology
1. Dispensing: Since most of the circuit boards used now are double-sided patches, in order to prevent the components on the input surface from falling off due to the re-melting of the solder paste during the second return to the furnace, a glue dispenser is installed on the input surface. The main function of the water droplets on the fixed position of the PCB is to fix the components on the PCB board. The equipment used is a glue dispenser, located at the forefront of the SMT production line or behind the testing equipment. Sometimes because customers require that the output surface also needs to be glued, many small factories now do not use the glue machine, if the input surface components are large, manual dispensing is used.
2. Mounting: Its function is to accurately mount the surface mount components to the fixed position of the PCB. The equipment used is a placement machine, located behind the printing machine in the SMT production line.
3. Curing: Its function is to melt the patch glue, so that the surface assembly components and the PCB board are firmly bonded together. The equipment used is a curing oven, located behind the placement machine in the SMT production line.
4. Reflow soldering: Its function is to melt the solder paste, so that the surface assembly components and the PCB board are firmly bonded together. The equipment used is a reflow oven, located behind the placement machine in the SMT production line.
5. Cleaning: Its function is to remove the solder residues such as flux that are harmful to the human body on the assembled PCB board. The equipment used is a washing machine, and the location may not be fixed, it may be online or offline.
6. Inspection: Its function is to inspect the welding quality and assembly quality of the assembled PCB board. The equipment used includes magnifying glass, microscope, online tester (ICT), flying probe tester, automatic optical inspection (AOI), X-RAY inspection system, functional tester, etc. The location can be configured in a suitable place on the production line according to the needs of the inspection.
7. Rework: Its function is to rework the PCB boards that have failed to detect faults. The tools used are soldering irons, rework stations, etc. Configured at any position in the production line.
Contact Person: Ms. Linda
Tel: 0086 13620202581 (Whatsapp/Wechat)
Fax: 0086-755- 29502066