Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Dimensions:||ET-S300||Platform Size:||470-750 Mm|
|Template Size:||300×400mm||Control:||PLC&Touch Screen|
|Usage:||PCB||Name:||Semi Automatic Stencil Printer|
Touch Screen Semi Automatic Stencil Printer,
PLC Semi Automatic Stencil Printer,
PLC PCB stencil printer
PLC Touch Screen Semi Automatic Stencil Printer For Smt Machine
High quality semi-automatic PCB solder paste stencil printing machine for smt machine
It is suitable for soft and hard circuit printing and multilayer circuit board printing, and can also be used for printing fine circuits. The production cost is low and the applicability is strong.
|Platform size||470-750 mm|
|Power Consumption||100 w|
|Control||PLC& Touch screen|
|Air press||4-6 kg/㎡|
|Positioning mode||Outside/Reference hole|
|Adopt linear guide rail to match the motor drive speed to ensure the stability and accuracy of printing.|
|Squeegee pressure and printing speed are adjustable, precision pressure gauge, speed controller display.|
|Suspended scraper system makes printing more uniform.|
|Modular universal workbench, thimble is placed randomly, easy to change.|
|With PCB board and frame alignment device.|
Applicable to PCB types of mobile phone, communication, LCD TV, STB, family cinema, vehicle electronics, medical power equipment, aerospace and aviation.
Precautions before starting
1. The printer head is located at the sensor position on the left;
2. There is no foreign matter on the printing platform;
3. The overall level of the equipment has been confirmed.
1. The product is guaranteed for one year and provides technical support.
2. Provide technical guidance to customers on how to use the machine.
3. Provide the supply of maintenance parts and be responsible for maintenance services.
4. Provide the latest industry development trends, company, product trends and other news.
1,How many cameras does the machine have?
There are two sets of imported cameras. Using exclusive patent technology: vision for the flight identification, Mark correction.
2,What is the direction of transmission of machines?
The transmission direction of this machine is both direction.
3. What kind of driving mode does the XYZ axis adopt?
X axis is magnetic liner motor, Y axis and Z axis is servo motor, very good performance and high accuracy.
Contact Person: Essie